FENCE STAINING SERVICES
First Fence of Georgia has installed over 20,000 fences throughout Metro Atlanta -- many of them made of wood. Over the years, wood fences need continual upkeep and care to ensure their longevity. From repairs to staining, First Fence is now proud to offer these preservation options for customers in Atlanta!
NEW FENCE STAINING
We suggest staining a new fence 1-2 months after installation to allow the wood fence to dry.
We recommend restoring your fence when it begins to darken and look weathered. Our services includes repairing the fence by replacing warped and cracked wood pieces and fixing nail pops. We also clean the fence of any dirt and mildew. Since the fence must fully dry before stain can be applied, we return at a later date (depending on weather) to stain the fence in the color of your choice. Please see our Stunning Stain Shades below.
Wood Defender® Stain Products
We stand behind Wood Defender® Stain Products for our clients’ fences. Developed specifically for the fence industry, Wood Defender® stains help protect and beautify wood.
1. Stain will not stick to a hard surface or metal bracket. It simply washes off.
2. Blend of natural oils allow stain to deeply penetrate and properly preserve wood.
3. Maintains new wood look while still revealing all wood grain and texture.
4. Mildew resistant.
5. Ultraviolet inhibitors to stabilize wood color.
6. Fast and efficient application.
7. VOC Compliant and environmentally friendly.
8. Best Warranty in Atlanta – 5 Years!
2006-2019 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner – 12 YEARS IN A ROW!
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Award Winner
Given to outstanding businesses whose commitment to ethical business practices helps to uphold a fair marketplace. First Fence of Georgia has been recognized by the BBB for outstanding customer service for three years. The local BBB serves metro Atlanta, Athens and Northeast Georgia.